Thank you for your interest in becoming a Member of Safari Zoo.
Our members are essential to everything we do — from supporting our core values to sharing experiences with family and friends and providing valuable feedback that helps our continuous improvement.
Join our family today and receive free, unlimited entry for an entire year.
That’s right, 365 days of free entry to Safari Zoo from the date of purchase (or from date of activation if purchasing as a gift).
Join our family today and, as a thank you from us, you’ll receive a complimentary Mini Big Cat Hand Feed, worth £35.
You’ll be invited to join one of our Members Big Cat Hand Feed Sessions held regularly throughout the year.
Join our family today and grab your opportunity to connect with animals, people and projects through exclusive events and a dedicated members programme.
As a member you have access to our exclusive member events where you can get up close and personal with our feathered, furred, scaled, hoofed and pawed friends. Join us for our Member’s Breakfast, Come meet our Animal Care team and ask any questions you may have at our Coffee and Cake with a Keeper Sessions or get stuck in and potentially mucky and join us for our Great Pond Cleans!
Join our family today and receive exclusive member discounts during each and every visit to Safari Zoo.
10% discount plus priority booking and discounts on events and experiences
10% off when you eat, drink and shop at the zoo
10% discount on venue hire or party bookings
Join our family today and help to shape our tomorrow.
Have your say in where vital conservation funding is spent and the growth, direction and development of Safari Zoo. Members will receive an invitation to the “Friends AGM” where your vote will determine where conservation funding is spent. Members will get the opportunity to make suggestions and vote towards the direction and growth of Safari Zoo.
All Members Enjoy:
- Unlimited visits to Safari Zoo for the year including out of hours events
- 1 Free hand feed a cat mini experience (worth £35)
- Join exclusive member sessions – Get an insight and join in with health and welfare, feeding, cleaning, creating animal enrichment alongside one of our animal keepers and/or education team.
- Get 10% discount plus priority booking and discounts on events and experiences including behind the scenes tours, animal encounters, summer camp, junior keeper for a day
- 10% off when you eat, drink and shop at the zoo
- 10% discount on venue hire or party bookings
- Invitations to Exclusive “friends of” events throughout the year. including out of hours breakfast events or meet the keeper sessions.
- Invitation to the “friends AGM” where your vote will determine where conservation funding is spent You can voice your suggestions and vote on the growth direction and development of Safari Zoo.
- 2018 Safari Zoo Calendar – A handy overviews of planned member and adopter events throughout the year.
- Zoo Noos – For the most current updates on goings on make sure you sign up to receive the Zoo Noos monthly newsletter and join our dedicated Members’ Only Social Media sites. We will never share your email address and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Safari Zoo Annual Report (issue one due Dec 2018)
How do I Join the Family?
Buy your membership online now or by purchasing in person at the Admissions Desk or calling us on 01229 466086.
Can I upgrade my day entrance to a membership during my visit?
Of course – we are always looking to expand our family! Just visit our admissions team as you leave the park with your admission receipt and you will just need to pay the difference between what you paid us and the membership price. If you want to upgrade once you have left us, you have 14 days to do so if you retain your admissions receipt as proof of entry. The upgrade will need to be processed in advance not in person at your next visit as receipts will need to be shared with us via email. Drop us an email at email@example.com for the attention of our membership team if you would like to upgrade under these circumstances. Memberships upgraded during or following a visit will commence on the day of your original visit.
When will my membership start from and when will it run out?
You can choose a start date, which many prefer if purchasing as a gift. Alternatively, memberships will start on the day of purchase if another date is not chosen. Memberships are valid for one year from the start date, we will contact you in advance of your membership expiry date with a renewal reminder.
Can I purchase a membership as a gift?
Of course, just make sure to tell us at the time of purchase that you are buying as a gift and we will sort the rest out for you.
Do I need to buy a Membership for my Son or Daughter?
Entry for children under the age of 3 is free of charge. For children aged 3 to 15, a Junior membership should be purchased or entry will need to be paid for each visit.